Yah! Is there a release date?
Yah! Is there a release date?
Pond - Giant Tortoise Official Video
Not my favorite song, but the clip is fun.
ALL of this. Encourage people to try new words, to mess them up, to experiment with vocabulary, to learn complicated adjectives and verbs and nouns, because words are fun.
Also, don’t be a jerk.
The Growl first album sounds like something from a post-apocalyptic age. After two songs, I already have the impression my ears were raped by insane sounds.
The EP was haunting, weird and way too short. The LP is all that, and much more.
(via New Stephen’s Lighthouse)
Spécial dédicace à Wildpetunias \o/
Should have done that :’)
Minemineminemine. Took FOREVER to get by. How hard can it be to order comic books from France…
Anyway, it’s pretty and funny, and just un-Marvely enough so that I had to buy it instead of reading it online.
I pre-ordered the Growl new album, and the day it was supposed to come out, it was out of order. Why put it on sale on the first place if you don’t have it the first day? Gaaah. I don’t understand the concept of pre-ordering.
IT’S GIVEAWAY TIME!
To celebrate the next 42 days until the US release of Iron Man 3 (and the official start of Phase 2 of Marvel’s Cinematic Universe), we’re having an Avengers themed giveaway from our shop, The 42nd Seal!
HOW TO ENTER:
- You may enter three times total, once through each of the following actions: 1 reblog, 1 like, 1 follow. You do not have to follow us to qualify, but a follow will give you one more chance to win! You are welcome to reblog this as many times as you want (though please don’t spam your followers) in order to get the word out, but only one reblog counts as an entry.
- You must have an open ask box so that we can notify you of your win. We will also publicize the winner’s name on our blog.
- You must be a resident of the United States, or - at the very least - have a US mailing address where we can send your prizes.
WHAT YOU WIN:
- A complete set of 8 Avengers pendants (as pictured, including Thor, Captain Marvel, the Hulk, Iron Man, Captain America, SHIELD, Hawkeye, and Black Widow), made from our vector art on shrink film, with included ball chain. — a $24.00 value
- A custom wallet/card case, from a comic book/character of your choosing (examples above). — a $12.00 value
- A design of your choice, created as vector art by us and made into a new shrink film pendant, to be featured in our shop - with the prototype sent to the winner.
The contest will run starting Thursday, March 21 through Friday, May 3, 2013. The winner will be chosen via random number generator, from our accumulated reblogs, likes, and follows during the period. (We’ll announce the winner as soon as we get back from seeing the movie Thursday night/Friday morning!)
** 03/21/13, 1:02 AM, EDITED TO ADD: If you are already following us, that is automatically one entry - a like or reblog on this will count as extras.
04/03 - Exciting news for fans of the cinematic universe, and just a month left until Iron Man 3 hits American theaters!
Check em out on etsy… I’m trying hard not to succumb…
i love you for making this gif. i love you. thank you
i can’t deal with it
Well first I found this one
and it confused the shit out of me. I’m still unsure if it’s real-real or promotion-real. Seems the domain is owned by WB, though.
Then I found this other site.
I considered going to sleep cause hey, not smartphone, but I managed to read the QR code with another site, and got a nice cryptic message I don’t wanna spoil :’)
When it’s 2AM and you’re silly-happy because you’ve found a weird website related to the show, and decoded a cryptic QR code WITHOUT A SMARTPHONE.
кино - пачка сигарет
Stuck in my head for days.